Pricing & Estimates For Your Custom Cabinets
Pricing linear foot cabinetry has a lot of factors involved. This also happens to be one of the most popular questions provided to us, so we want to provide as much preliminary information regarding this part of the project as we can.
Everything obviously starts with the customer's budget, which is known by the customer. As the San Antonio custom cabinet builder and businessman, it's our part to price our cabinets appropriately and in such a way that allows us to remain in business for years to come.
To stay in business, we obviously have your typical business expenses such as overhead, labor, and materials, along with other related expenses such as marketing, applicable insurance, etc.
So, with these things in mind, it's our main goal to price our cabinets with a fair market value for the product that we provide. We do believe that we provide a very positive value for the cost of our products. We believe this to be true because of the level of quality and craftsmanship placed into each and every job we complete. In our personal opinion, we do offer very competitive pricing but remain fair.
We utilize a base price for linear feet of custom cabinet with knotty Alder listed as the included species of lumber at entry level price. The knotty Alder is stained and we include a clear coat pre-cat lacquer finish that dries to a very hard enamel finish.
Other wood species available would be charged as an upgrade.
Our basic cabinet includes a lot of features that other cabinet makers might consider upgrades or chargeable features such as:
- Free detailed bid proposals
- Free design assistance
- Free 3D renditions provided to scale
- ¾" all wood UV coated plywood construction
- Full extension under-mount soft close drawer glides
- Soft close doors
- Crown molding
- Finished panels on visible cabinet ends
- Various trim options such as under-side moldings on upper cabinets
- Natural clear pre-cat lacquer finish
- Stain color per custom choice
- Clear glass panels
- Adjustable shelving
- Customizable features such as cabinet heights varied
- Waste and recycling pull-out container with soft close feature
Upgrades are available at a minimum cost:
- Pull-out tray system for base and tall cabinets
- Pull-out spice rack
- Lazy Suzan accessories
- Blind base accessories
- Decorative glass panels
- Dovetail drawers for both strength and beauty
- Wine racks
- Finished panels on visible ends of cabinets
- Stemware racks
- Custom range hoods
- Feature lighting
- Drawer and door pulls/knobs
- Appliance lifts