Pricing Info - Top Quality Cabinets
Pricing linear foot cabinetry has a lot of factors involved. This also happens to be one of the most popular questions provided to us so I want to provide as much preliminary information regarding this part of the project as I can.
Everything obviously starts with the customer’s budget, which is known by the customer. As the San Antonio custom cabinet builder and business man, it is my part to price our cabinets appropriately and in such a way that allows us to remain in business for years to come.
To stay in business, we obviously have your typical business expenses such as overhead, labor and materials along with some other related expenses such as marketing, applicable insurance, etc… And then a healthy business should be able to turn a reasonable business profit in the process of doing business.
So with these things in mind, it is my main goal, to price our cabinets with a fair market value for the product that we provide. I do believe that we provide a very positive value for the cost of what we provide. I believe this to be true because of the level of quality and craftsmanship placed into each and every job we complete. And in my personal opinion, we do offer very competitive pricing but remain fair.
We utilize a base price for linear feet of custom cabinet with knotty Alder listed as the included species of lumber at entry level price. The knotty Alder is stained and we include a clear coat Pre Cat lacquer finish that dries to a very hard enamel finish.
Other wood species available would be charged as an upgrade.
Our basic cabinet includes a lot of features that other cabinet makers might consider upgrades or chargeable features such as:
- Free detailed bid proposals,
- Free design assistance
- Free 3D renditions provided to scale
- ¾” all wood UV coated plywood construction
- full extension under mount soft close drawer glides
- Soft close doors
- Crown molding
- Finished panels on visible cabinet ends
- Various trim options such as under-side moldings on upper cabinets
- Natural clear Pre Cat lacquer finish
- Stain color per custom choice
- Clear glass panels
- Adjustable shelving
- Customizable features such as cabinet heights varied
- Waste and recycling pull out container with soft close feature
Upgrades are available at a minimum cost:
- Pull out tray system for base and tall cabinets
- Pull out spice rack
- Lazy Suzan accessories
- Blind base accessories
- Decorative glass panels
- Dovetail drawers for both strength and beauty
- Wine racks
- Finished panels on visible ends of cabinets
- Stemware racks
- Custom range hoods
- Feature lighting
- Drawer and door pulls/knobs
- Appliance lifts
In order to ensure accuracy we prefer to perform a detailed and well outlined bid for every job in order to provide a fair bid based on accurate calculations.